Friday, July 25, 2014

Spotlight Feature

The moment that you have been waiting for....the Spotlight Feature is here! It was so tough for the panel of judges to pick Top 10 favorites! Sifting through all 343 entries was a daunting task. However, we 3 panel judges took this task seriously and picked our own favorites independently (without influencing each others decisions). We know that you put your heart/passion and time into your entry(ies) and we appreciate that!

Dr. John: " I like bikes...I hate camping, but I like the idea of camping...".
1.  #99 Toni at FHC
 2. #100 Tonya J. 

Virginia: " I love how fresh and creative these designs are. They make me look at die cutting in a whole new way".
4. #172 Thorndis
 5 #281 Jo K.
 6. #327 Alyssa S. 
Stephanie: "I enjoy looking through the entries. However, I am drawn to the shaker cards because all of them used bold colours and graphics. They just stood out..and the shaker element is playful."
7. #15 Mary Beth
8.  #42 Karen Walker
 Here is your winning blog badge, please grab it and display in your blog! Congrats!

 From the Top 10 Favorites, the Random. org picked one lucky winner for this challenge.
 Drum roll, please....the $25 Gift voucher goes to...

#3 Vanessa Menhorn
Congratulations, Vanessa!  Please e-mail me to claim your prize before midnight, July 28 Eastern Time. If not, another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked!  
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/

 Here are the Honorable Mentions. These are super fabulous work! 
#5 Jingle

Last but not least, our two random winners from the entries are..
#301 Mariana G. (selected by Inlinkz)--Custom Panel Die from Avery Elle
# 180 Ginny H.--- a prize package from J J Bolton (thank you, JJ!)

Congratulations, Mariana and Ginny! Please e-mail me, so I can mail you the prizes ASAP.
Thank you so much for your wonderful participation and support. 
See you on Aug. 1st!

22 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay, what a great way to start the day! Thank you so much! And congrats to the other winners!

Jo said...

:D thank you for choosing my card - congrats to everyone else too!

Alyssa S said...

Thanks for choosing my card! Congrats to all the other winners as well :)

Mary said...

So many beautiful cards! I love that rainbow bike. =)

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to all!!!

Sue McRae said...

How fun to see my card in the top 10 faves, thanks so much and congrats to everyone!

Marybeth said...

Congratulations to all! Thank you so much for choosing one of my cards to be in the top 10. I am honored.

LauraJane:) said...

Congratulations Ladies! All your cards were FABULOUS!!
So many techniques to try out with my dies:)

Thordis said...

Congrats to all! And thank you so much for choosing my card ... I am SO honored :)

Leni said...

Love all the beautiful entries!Congratulations to the winners! Super!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies!!! Congrats, to all! :)

D- said...

CONGRATS everyone!
Thanks so much for the Honorable Mention Honor!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Toni said...

Woo hoo--Thanks for the shout out! Congrats, everyone. All of the entries were fab!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! I am so surprised to see my name mentioned! :) My style is so different from many 'movers & shakers' in our card industry (i.e., not trendy), so I thought I had no chance, but it was fun to participate anyway. So THANK YOU!!!!

Cathy said...

Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card, congrats to all the winners and thanks to everyone for the wonderful inspiration. So many new ideas and techniques to try :) Cathy x

Cindy C. said...

Congrats everyone!!

Marianne said...

Congratulations everyone. And thank you, Virginia, for hosting this challenge. There's so much talent and so many ideas and techniques to try.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Tonya Jastad said...

Congratulations to all these talented people! Thank you so much for choosing my card too!

Karen said...

I'm thrilled to see my card among the Top Ten! Thanks so much for hosting such fun challenges!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Congratulations to all and thank you for mentioning my card!

Love your challenges and looking forward to next one!

Hugs from a VERY hot Sweden/Gunilla

Cris G said...

Congratulations to all the winners and HMs. Love Vanessa's card, those balloons are awesome.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...you made my day! Thank you so much for the Honorable Mention, so fun.