Thursday, June 25, 2015

Spotlight Feature

Hello there! It's time to share the talents of this challenge blog. Again, we faced a tough task of choosing Top 10 Favorites from 226 entries. Thank you for linking up your beautiful creations and giving each other blog love. This is essentially what this challenge is all about. 

Without further ado, here we go...

1. #73 Shirley-bee


2.  #193 Brandi Hall 


3. #5 Jess (all the sparkle)

4. #42 Hussena


5. #69 Sonja K.

#6. #109 Ruby N.
Hang in There


7. #9 Melissa L.
8. #55 Anita

9.  #58 Lindsay A. 

10. #223 Marcie Sharp
Please grab your badge, Top 10 favorites!

From the Top 10 Favorites, the Random. Org picked one lucky winner for this challenge. 
 Drum roll, please ... 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
  The 1st prize $25 Gift voucher goes to....  

9.  #58 Lindsay A. 

Congratulations, Lindsay! Please e-mail me to claim your prize before midnight, June 28 Eastern Time. If not, another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked! 

In no particular order, here are our Honorable Mentions.


Our challenge is coming up on July 1st!
Thank you very much for your wonderful support and participation.

14 comments:

Ruby N said...

Thank you, Virginia! It's so nice to be featured in the top 10!!! I am happy :) Congrats to everyone else!!! I know there were many wonderful entries!

Hussena said...

Oh Wow !!Thank you so much for featuring my card in the Top 10 ..What an honour :)..Congrats to all the other ladies featured here as well ..Beautiful work from everyone :)

Anita in France said...

What a fantastic gallery, Virginia ... thanks so much for all the hard work from you (and your family!) in making this happen! Thanks so much too for the HM ... I'm honoured! Congratulations to all the other HMs and to everyone in the Top 10 ... such talent! Anita :)

Marcie Sharp said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my card! So many lovely cards to see in the Top 10. Congratulations to everyone!

Shelly said...

WOW. Congrats to all! Fabulous cards!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to all the spotlighted!!

honeybeelane said...

Wow! Thanks so much Stephanie!!!!!! What an honor to be included in such beautifully talented company. I'm so excited and can't wait to add the badge to my blog! Woohoo!

Neets B said...

OMG I'm totally gobsmacked to be featured in the Top 10, thanks so much to Stephanie for choosing my card. Congrats to all the other shout-outs, the gallery was amazing! x

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to all those who are featured and to all the HM's! Thank you for choosing my card for HM, too...it's always fun to play along in your challenge, Virginia!

And now, I'm looking forward to the next challenge :)

kreativekymona.com said...

Congrats to all of the winners and honorable mention!! Thank you so much for choosing me as an honorable mention!!

Brandi said...

Thank you Dr. John for my pineapple pick! You made my morning! This was such a fun and inspiring challenge. Love the other mentions!!! Cute gallery!!!

LauraJane:) said...

Super excited to make the HM list! There were so many amazing cards this round, I did not think I would have a chance:)
Thank you!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, thank you for the HM, Dr John! There were so many beautiful entries - great challenge, Virginia!

SonjaK said...

OMG - I can't believe my eyes seeing my card among the Top 10 Favorites of this challenge where there've been so many amazing entries. I'm currently on vacation so I only saw this now. Nonetheless I feel absolutely honored. Thanks so much, Virginia!