Friday, September 25, 2015

Spotlight Feature

Hello friends!
There is no award ceremony, but every time I post the Spotlight Feature, it feels like one! 
Once again, thank you for your participation. We had a very tough time to narrow down our favorites....here we go!

1. #47 Michelle

2. #84 Anita in France


 3. #91 Lin Brandyberry

4.  #92 Nina-Marie Design

5. # 104 Ashwini

6. #143 Nillas Kort


7. #16 Anni


8. #49 Heather Hoffman

9. #132 Purvi (with hand carved stamp!)

10. #148 Shona Chambers

Please grab your badge, Top 10 favorites!

From the Top 10 Favorites, the Random. Org picked one lucky winner for this challenge. 
 Drum roll, please ... 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
  The 1st prize $25 Gift voucher goes to....  



Our InLinkz picked a random winner for Deepti's giveaway. 
The Lotus Love stamp set goes to #88 Jennifer Grace
(btw Jennifer's card is awesome and original)
Congratulations, Anita and Jennifer! Please e-mail me to claim your prize before midnight, Sept. 28 Eastern Time. If not, another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked! 

In no particular order, here are our Honorable Mentions.
Thank you for your wonderful support and participation.

Lastly, Craftsy is having a Flash Sale!
 Making is what you love, learning is how you get there. Let Craftsy's Love of Learning Class Sale make it easier for you to savor the joy of making, today! For a limited time, shop 550+ online Craftsy classes $20 and under here
http://www.craftsy.com/class/lovely-layered-cards-from-top-to-bottom/5254?_ct=sbqii-sqjuweho-dum&_ctp=20&rceId=1443144489358~wzeyfm9z&SSAID=1083364

This Lovely Layered Cards class from Shari Carroll is awesome and I highly recommend it.
Our next challenge is coming up on October 1st! I know you are gonna love the theme!

13 comments:

Purvi Gadewar said...

Weheee!Thanks a lot for the top 10 selection!!! Congratulations to all the winners...

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Thank you so much for picking my card among all the amazing participants. Made me so very happy since this is my absolute favorite challenge.

Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Gunilla

Shona Chambers said...

This was such a fun challenge!! Thank you so much Stephanie for choosing my card, such a fabulous way to end my week! Congratulations to all the Top 10 and HM's, your cards are spectacular!

Anita in France said...

How wonderful ... thanks so much to Dr John for choosing my card for a Top 10 spot ... I'm thrilled! Then to win the SSS voucher on top ... goodness, well, that's icing on the cake, Virginia ... I'm so grateful! Congratulations to everyone ... Top 10s and HMs ... sooo looking forward to the next one! Anita :)

Michelle said...

Thank-you, Dr John! And thanks, Virginia, for another fabulous inspiration! Congratulations to all the spotlighted card-makers! :-)

Houses Built of Cards said...

YAY! Congrats to everyone in the top ten, and the lucky winner of the gift voucher! Thanks for the spotlight of my cards! :-)

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

conil said...

Many congrats to all the winners.

Shelly said...

Congrats to all!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the winners Virginia! Its a real delight to see my card up there with so many fabulous ones! :)

LauraJane:) said...

Super Geometric Spotlight!! Thanks for the HM of my card:)

Jennifer Grace said...

Yay, thanks so much, I'm very excited to have won the Lotus Love stamp set! I couldn't see an email address to email you at, so I emailed the one linked to the comment you left on my blog. I hope it gets to you okay! Jennifer x

Ruby N said...

Gorgeous cards!!! Thanks for the Honorable Mention :D

Cris G said...

Congratulations to all the winners and HMs. Thank you for the Honorable Mention!