Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Guest Designer-Kimberly Anne Lanegan Wiener

Hello friends!
I hope you are enjoying the "All About Glitter" Challenge. The entries have been super amazing and I have been having so much fun checking them out. Please keep the festivity going!

Today's guest designer is one of the many fans/supporters of this challenge. Kimberly Wiener has entered numerous times for the challenge and she has also won many times as the Top 10 Favorites/HM. Kimberly tackles the card challenges with finesse and skills. I once nicknamed her "The Challenge Princess"! Her prolific designs often leave you wondering...how did she come up with that!? What better way to celebrate her achievements and give her much deserved lime light!
Please welcome Kimberly from wienerhoneymooners!
Kimberly: I am so excited to join Virginia's View for this glitter-tastic challenge! Thanks Virginia [and family] for hosting the many inspirational challenges.  It is so fabulous that we are so close to the holidays and get to really glitz things up.  Bold, bright colors, Christmas cards, and sharing inspiration are right up my alley. 
Kimberly: This Impression Obsession Snowflake Cover die is so gorgeous in bright white against hues of blue and violet.  I have used a fun technique and adhered an intricate die over a double sided tape sheet and added clear shimmering glitter.  
Kimberly: Coloring the glitter with alcohol markers have added fantastic color to the shine and really emphasized the die. I can't wait to see all of your designs!  

Kimberly: BLING it on!

I don't know about you, but I am totally mesmerized by Kimberly's bling it on card! The glittery mix of colors sure put us in the holiday mood. I hope that you are inspired and be sure to leave Kimberly some love. I also encourage you to follow Kimberly's blog and I am certain that she always has something amazing to share in her blog! 

And if you think the inspiration stops here, think again. We will have more glittery projects to share for the duration of this challenge. I am not quitting just yet. Thank you so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Kimberly never fails to amaze me with her projects and this card is stunning!

~amy~ said...

YAY for KIMBERLY! She's crazy talented and has thee biggest heart...such a FABulous person. LOVE her card, it's absolutely beautiful.

Kristie Goulet said...

Yay for Kimberly! She is amazing, as is her card! WOW!

Shelly said...

Yay, Kimberly!! STUNNING card!!

I Card Everyone said...

OH KIMberly!!! You never fail to make me smile, and what a fantastic, glittery card! LOve it, love you... so happy to see you in the limelight!
=] Michele

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! WOW!! W*O*W!!!! Gorgeous!!

Linda Wilkinson said...

Wow this card is so amazing thanks for sharing♥

Debby Hughes said...

Wow Kimberly so beautiful and so glittery!!

Joan B said...

stunning!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous guest, fabulous challenge! You both Rock!